Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No Shave November? No Problem.

It's a great time of year. Leaves are falling, it's getting cooler outside, it's hockey season, and it's No Shave November aka Movember. Boys and men across the globe stop shaving for a month to look more manly and support various men's health causes. I've heard of women getting involved too, but let's be honest- that's really gross. Anyway I love No Shave November because I love stubble and that's really all most guys my age can manage in a month. In a more girly yet man-faced edition of this blog, here's my top 5 favorite 5 o'clock shadows.

5. Casey Affleck
Ben Affleck's younger brother. Just. I die.

4. Shia LaBeouf
Yes, this is his mugshot. Yes, he'll always be Louis Stevens in my heart. And yes, he has the perfect amount of facial hair.
3. Rick Porcello
I'm a huge Tigers fan and an even bigger Rick Porcello fan. The kid came into the big leagues at age 20 and shocked everyone with his killer sinker and his willingness to throw down with Youk. And he's adorable.


2. Ben Affleck
Big bro's got you beat, Casey. I've always had a thing for Ben, but when he's too clean cut it reminds me of the weird period of time that he was J.Lo's bitch.


1. Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane
Best series of ads ever. But seriously, Tazer's Wolverine-esque mutton chops were so incredible they made me rethink my hatred of all things Wolverine related. Damn, son. 

You may have noticed that there are no blonde guys on here. That's because blonde beards are weird and creepy and shouldn't exist. 


See? Gross. Anyway, besides all the handsomer men out, Movember brings awareness to some great causes, so be sure to visit Movember.com (linked at the top) and donate or participate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment