Thursday, October 6, 2011

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

People always say that alcohol is like truth serum, you say things when you're drunk that you normally wouldn't. I must have some ass-backwards wiring in my brain because when I drink I'm a lie-factory. The funny thing is I'm not a great liar at all, but when I drink they just pour out. I make up entirely different names, backstories, etc. and tell these lies to perfect strangers at the bar. I don't know why I do this crazy nonsense, but I'm guaranteed to do it at least once every time I drink a substantial amount. It's almost like a game for me, trying to think of false answers to people's simple questions. Again, no idea why. So if you see me at the bar telling someone my name is Amanda and I'm from Los Angeles, just don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment